View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 12:36 PM   #1737
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
That's the ****ed part about our fanbase. People were far more outraged by Danny being a drunk than by the team losing 90 ****ing games.
I’ve been a Cardinals fan for almost 6 decades. I understand the attachment to the team. But, I just can’t understand the people in St.Louis supporting at best, mediocrity. They have to know by now that the only way things change is to not go to the games.

The manager was horrible last year. He’s getting a god damn extension for crissskes. wake up
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.