View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 06:19 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
There’s definitely value in the decoy thing. Mvs did fine at least in year 1. But I don’t know he brought much value outside of that. We tried getting him going on catch and run, jet sweeps, etc… so I love the idea of having a clear out guy who can also contrivute outside of the 1-2 deep targets Mvs would get per game. I think you’ll see Hollywood get a much higher target share than Mvs. The catch % may not always been pretty since we’re so used to efficiency at this point. But it’s well worth what it opens up for the offense.
Oh, I agree. Hollywood is a significant upgrade. Overall, I expect it to show up on the stat sheet, but week to week it may vary.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote