View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:08 PM   #221
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
If Brown balls out for like 81 and 1050, you could pay him $20 per easily and still be under $30-$35 for the length of a 3 year contract if we can hit on a WR in this draft.
I think my preference is to find someone like McMillan or Walker who can provide some speed AND size. And let that person develop into a long-term Z alongside Rice at the X.

And what Brown does is give us a full season to let that guy get up to speed.

But what I like is that we don't HAVE to go that route. We can do whatever we want. If the board falls poorly for us at WR, we can grab someone else and backfill.

The only real problem scenario is if we take a WR on day 1 or 2 and both Brown AND the new WR fail to click.

In which case we're right back here again. Only in that case, I think deeper questions would need to be asked as to what we're doing at the position and why it's not working.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote