View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:01 PM   #205
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Those who understand football and do it for a living think otherwise. He is ranked late first or early 2nd by pretty much every draft analyst. Right in our wheelhouse. He was on a team with Brock Bowers and tons of talent as Georgia spreads it all over if you look at their team stats. He is the most plug and play receiver that is available and is the exact intermediate and precision route runner we need with Brown, Rice and Kelce. Did you watch him at the combine? Also, just for the record, who do you want?
Already stated who I want in another thread. I really don't care what the draft analysts say either. You have a receiver in McConkey who plays for the best College team who can only muster up average yardage whilst you have another gettable WR who plays for a considerably worse team in the same division who had 500+ more receiving yards this year than in McConkey's best season. You still like Skyy Moore so I really don't give a **** about your opinion anyway lmao.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote