View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 12:10 AM   #210

I am not signing up for that article but I don't think that's really surprising. I 100% believe the Chiefs leaked something similar to Sam McDowell which is why he wrote that article about the Chiefs considering Kansas and saying there were serious questions about all this working out. I'd have to dig it up but one of the Jackson County legislators said exactly the same thing months ago too, he'd heard the Chiefs were seriously considering Kansas.

Not sure if that's what the article is referring to but I'd bet their first look would be at the Kansas suburbs before any kind of far away city.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.