View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM   #30
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
the link was embedded in the photo. I didn’t know it didn’t work till bearcat got all up in the shit. I found it on Facebook when it came up in my feed. But, no worries in the future. A clear link to the source will be provided.
Facebook's never had embedded links in photos... ever (and the one I just posted has no link). And you already said the publisher was the AP, so it was a link to an AP article written by someone at the New York Times?

What's that link again?

And no one would possibly buy that you'd save a picture to your laptop (that retains its embedded link as a .jpg?) and then upload a picture with an embedded link. Aren't you in IT? Sounds more like you think we're all butt ****ing morons who'd buy your bullshit.... oh, and then call us assholes for calling you out for stealing someone's content.

Damn man, is it really that hard to either stop stealing content as your own, or just say "my bad" instead of doubling down into this bullshit?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.