View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 11:31 AM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I'm afraid you are likely right. If they have offered #38, Veach is giddy at this point. I could be wrong, but I just don't see us getting a better offer than that this year. On the plus side, the Titans can probably afford to pay him.

Hopefully they are looking at the draft knowing they are getting Alt or whoever else they have at the top of their OL board at#7 and thinking Sneed is far and away a better option than any CB's still likely left for them at #38.
Yup.

I mean, they're not gonna get a CB even close to Sneed at 38, but obviously you're gonna have to pay him vs. drafting one with that pick and 'hoping' they pop. I'm not sure exactly how badly the Titans want/need a CB.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.