View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #232
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Gonna be hard to work a deal with them with that draft ammunition.

I'd do it for their #38 straight up, but I don't think they'll be willing to part with that, so afraid we may be at an impasse here.

Maybe if they offered 4 & a 6 this year and a second next year? That second will likely be at least a Top 15 pick again.
I'm afraid you are likely right. If they have offered #38, Veach is giddy at this point. I could be wrong, but I just don't see us getting a better offer than that this year. On the plus side, the Titans can probably afford to pay him.

Hopefully they are looking at the draft knowing they are getting Alt or whoever else they have at the top of their OL board at#7 and thinking Sneed is far and away a better option than any CB's still likely left for them at #38.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli