Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:30 PM   #1649
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I wouldn’t describe it as desperation. It’s moderate interest and dedication to taking multiple routes to improvement.

Draft a guy, sure. Sign a WR or 2 in FA who fits at a rate that is reasonable.

What put the Chiefs in a bad spot last year was multiple guys failing. Valdes-Scantling stepped back. Moore didn’t progress. Toney did not perform. If even one of those guys just meets basic expectations the situation is very different.
I think this strong WR class really benefits us. It’s pushing WR down in price.

Justin Watson was on a PS when we got him. MVS wasn’t ever a top 2 WR in his career. Neither was Richie.

Guys like Tyler Boyd, Curtis Samuel and Hollywood Brown are way better role players and if we can get them for a cheaper price then I’d say go for it.

Mooney is like what we had last year. He would probably be a cheap secondary option in the $3 million price range IMO. But that’s fine for the price due to scheme fit.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.