Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:06 PM   #1618
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I mean, ****.

I don't know how many times I've said that if they can't get a difference maker in FA, to just attack through the draft and/or trade.

It's ****ing painful to be around these mongos, thus the time off.

Would enjoy continuing this with DJ or Dunc or anyone else that actually wants to try to make an argument other than Hollywood was a 146 target decoy in a run-first offense.

I wouldn’t say he was a decoy. I’d say he was a primary target in an offense with bad passing concepts and a shitty passing QB.

It’s why he pushed for a trade. He didn’t like how Greg Roman was using him and he got tired of Lamar throwing balls 2 feet behind him over the middle and six feet over his head and out of bounds down the field.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.