Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 10:06 AM   #847
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
The issue with him has never really seemed to be a question of talent, but rather character. He'll be on his 4th team in 5 seasons. I don't think you can just wave that off. If the Chiefs feel comfortable with him, great, im all for it. But there's smoke there for sure.

For whatever reason Tomlin can somewhat keep these character issue WRs focused and at least producing. I don’t buy the excuse of his QBs in Chicago. If he was decent to good he would have been force fed and maybe had inflated numbers above his abilities. And the Dolphins had some WR injury concerns at times but he could barely make the field there. I’d look elsewhere.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.