Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:28 AM   #788
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
I have a question that is probably ignorant but I will ask in hopes of me understanding better.

Is getting rid of Sky Moore and Toney more trouble than keeping them? Like I would really like to see these players improve but neither one played a snap in SB 58 if I’m correct

Are these guys worth anything in trade value? What are we planning on doing with them to improve them?
0 trade value. Perhaps there's some team that really needs a KR/PR and you could throw in Toney instead of a 6th or 7th round pick. That's about it.

It happens. When you regularly take in reclamation projects you realize that most won't work out. That said when they do they save you millions a year. Reid will hit on more in the future.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.