View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 11:06 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Also, I’m sure the Chiefs would like to spend that money if they ultimately plan to trade Sneed.

He’s a piece that definitely impacts how multiple teams proceed (the Chiefs, the team that gets him, and the teams that want him but don’t get him).

I’d be surprised if this lingers past tomorrow. I think the reports that it could take awhile might have been leaked by the Chiefs to get teams to be more aggressive.
They did place Jones as their first priority. Now the spotlight shifts to Sneed who has had permission to talk to other teams for several days now. I don't see why it should last longer than tomorrow.

And if indeed the Lions and Falcons are interested then the Lions would be forced to throw their first round pick in the mix in order to top ATL's much higher second round pick.

This is going to get very interesting...

(All in all seven teams have inquired about Sneed. A second round pick is the floor.)
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli