View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 05:10 PM   #235
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
It's actually not that bad. An hour layover and then a 25 minute flight to SAN from LAX. I've done it a few times. But yeah, no. All my flights last year were direct except one PQF from Monterey to LAX and then home, but that was because I had to.
It just seems like you’re just asking to get stuck in another airport if you purposely add flights like that. I guess if you don’t mind the layovers it’s not so bad, but eventually you’ll find yourself stuck sleeping overnight in an airport by doing that. United Platinum members must get free in-flight handjobs the way I’ve seen people chase those points.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.