Thread: Food and Drink Let's talk flat top griddles
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 08:33 PM   #9
Born with Bad Habits

I bought a Weber griddle last year, and I consider it more of an accompaniment to a regular gas grill than a replacement. With that being said, the expanded capability that a griddle brings is worth it if you enjoy cooking outdoors.

Just be aware that there are a ton of poorly made griddles on the market that try to sway you with features, and the only feature on a griddle that matters is the cooking surface itself. All of the built in air fryers and trash can holders don’t mean squat when the cooking surface doesn’t heat evenly, warps, and/or rusts out.

With the additional versatility, I found myself using the griddle more than my regular grill. Whether it was firing up a full cooktop of pancakes and bacon for breakfast, doing some cheesesteaks, with zones for peppers and onions and rolls, or some basic smash burgers, it’s fun to use, and I don’t regret the purchase one bit.
RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote