View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 08:20 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Today I am witnessing the most ****ed up and over crowded airport situation in my life: Charlotte Airport is out of control. Cancelled flights and delays all over, all the clubs closed due to overcrowding, around 250 people in each airline service counter, no seats, thousands of people standing, hard to walk anywhere without bumping into someone, people arguing, so many people on spring break with kids and tons of shit like stollers, toys and other crap all over.

What a complete disaster.

I need more alcohol.
Today was a total travel shit show. East coast and Florida weather ****ing everyone. We flew out of KC early and still sat on the runway in Chicago for 2 hours before finally getting to Miami. My buddy and his family had a flight out 40 minutes after us…..flight got cancelled. He may have to charter a private jet to get here in time to join us on the cruise we are going on. Other buddy got delayed out of Sky Harbor for 8 hours…..with his 2 year old. Just a nightmare. Cruise ship gonna sink tomorrow with our luck so far.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote