View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #57
pie is never free

My first car was a little orange Datsun with a four speed stick

It had belonged to the daughter of a former state senator who retired in my town, and she had recently went off to college with a new car

Not long after buying it I gave it a bath, hosed out the trunk etc

Couple days later this thing is stinking like a sewer, I'm talking about BAD... searched all over for what was causing it and couldn't find anything

Tried all kinds of air fresheners etc that didn't do a damn thing, it just kept getting worse by the day... so I finally got super cereal about it and decided to tear the - seemingly empty - trunk apart

So I lifted up the little plastic cover that went over the spare tire well, and instead of finding a spare tire... I found a well that was packed SLAM FULL of what looked like rabbit shit

And to top off her dirty little trick she had placed a shiny silver dollar on top of it, right in the middle

Didn't get much use out of it after that because a couple months later I was out running around when it started overheating, so my 16 year old dumbass went straight home and put cold water from the hose into that hot engine block... and yep, it cracked
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.