Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 11:04 AM   #2076
MVP

How I look at the draft really depends on free agency.

If we go get Hollywood Brown, who is a 4.27 guy himself, then you have a speedster not too dissimilar to Worthy who can play outside and stretch the defense. With him, I'm not likely to look that hard at moving up or even necessarily getting a WR in 1. I'm probably looking at a slightly bigger slot guy or inside/outside guy.

If we instead go with a guy like Mooney, I see him more in a slot role primarily, more so than the move Z guy. Now I might look for a little more outside firepower a little earlier. That's where I'm looking at a guy like Franklin or Worthy or even moving up for a Thomas, though I think we might be surprised with how early Thomas goes.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote