View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 07:18 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

I've hit 4-5 deer over the last 40 years but nothing caused more damage to a car than when I hit a coyote. It hit the passenger left front and pushed the wheel a foot into the fender. Car was undriveable. I told my body guy I couldn't believe the damage it did and he said it in a very explainable way, a coyotes is all muscle, it's like you hit a 45 pount bowling ball going 70 mile per hour... Then it made sense.

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 03-07-2024 at 07:28 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote