View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 02:45 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
About 6-10 pounds or so.

This was clearly an accident. I know I wont be in trouble for the death and i didn't touch it until cops got on the scene so there's no question that I did not keep anything.

Cop said he'd been an APD cop for almost 20 years. Never seen this before. Pretty wild.
Closest thing I ever saw was camping in the Northwoods. My son and I were collecting firewood and out of the corner of my eye I saw a pretty large bird crash to the floor of the forest about 100 yards away. No wounds or anything so I assume it was natural causes, but it must have died literally while flying because it came down full speed, definitely didn't just fall from a tree. My son thought it was the coolest thing ever, doesn't even compare to this.

I really can't get over the pic, you could make a hell of a meme out of that one.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.