Thread: Home and Auto HVAC cost
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 05:56 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I've had to replace two HVAC systems over the last 3 years and the cost is pretty much in line with what I had to pay. Prices on systems have gone through the roof and are going to keep going up due to new efficiency requirement standards.
Alright all you guys are making me feel much better about this, thank you! Just got a better quote from a just as reputable company with a very straightforward salesman.

12.2k if I do the one stage furnace instead of two stage, and give up the variable speed fan motor.

14.5 with those two upgrades. Given that until 4 years ago I lived for 17 years in the mountains with wood stove heat and no AC, I'm thinking I won't miss those "luxuries", but let me know if I'm really missing out and should invest the 2,300. Thanks again!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli