View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 05:52 PM   #171
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
how about Sneed to DET for #29, PKG 1st & 3rd to move up for our target and we keep #32?

or Sneed to NYG for #39 or #47 and pkg #32 + 3rd to move up and stand pat with our 2nds?

I wouldn't be shocked if Veach made a big play in the 1st, we have very few holes on our championship roster.

Not clear to me who we'd move up for unless it was Thomas Jr, though.
We keep saying that there are few holes, but I don't think that's true at all.

Tranquill AND Gay are free agents, we have no LT, we have Jones that's either a hole, or a near $30m cap hit, our #1 sub OL is leaving for a chance to start, we have one RB under contract... I'm not saying that the situation is dire, but there's a lot of bodies needed to fill this roster.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote