View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:36 PM   #3722
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I agree with this. They basically replaced the level grinding in the old game with a bunch of little side quests, but they added TONS of them and it kind of ruins the flow of the game. These little inconsequential side stories shouldn't take away the focus in the main story.
Unfortunately the more I play the more my minor complaints become major ones. There have been a couple of story beats that were necessary to advance the plot but were incredibly poorly executed. Also **** whoever designed the Gongaga open world map. That one area has all but killed any interest I'd ever have of doing a repeat playthrough.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.