View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #3699
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Has a franchise dined out on almost winning a Superbowl like the Bengals? Embarrassing
It's LITERALLY the biggest win in the entire history of their franchise. Nobody even remembers the 80's Title games.

Just think: one day Bengals fans will be able to tell their grandkids about 2021, the year they beat Mahomes and the Chiefs during the Chiefs decade long dynasty and got to the Super Bowl (only to lose, of course)

I mean, I wanna say its kind of pathetic, but I guess it IS pretty impressive to be able to say you're the only team that kept KC out of the Super Bowl during their Dynasty years.

So they've got that going for them . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.