View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 11:41 AM   #13855
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixhex View Post
Opinion on the cheapest per share stock to buy at the moment?

my 2 cents on cheapest 'per share' is that it doesnt really say anything about value or not.

What you have to do is multiply the 'per share' cost by the total # of shares (the float) to get the market cap (market value) of the company.

Then you have to take a hard look as to whether that market cap is a 'good deal' , or 'about right' , or 'over priced'

I think what you are looking for (if I am understanding you correctly) is a stock with a low 'per share' price that also is a good VALUE and has the potential to go up in price... as opposed to just random penny stocks that will probably go down or maybe aren't a great value.

Is that right?

I personally think Ford (F) is a fairly safe stock. Picking it up at the 9$ - 12$ per share range is always a good idea. Its on the high end of that range right now but at times pays about 5% dividends on top of possible gains. Put it on a watch and start picking it up if it drops towards 11 or 10. (imo)

SoFi (SOFI) is a good one in the 7$ range. They are new , a banking company, and could be explosive growth in a few years. Buying some sofi in little chunks here and there if it stays around 7-10 could be a good long term plan. Its risky but could grow a lot.

Vacasa (VCSA) is a kind of vacation rental company similar to air-bnb (but different). They are extremely risky and extremely volatile, but in the 7's i think its a good deal.

Newegg (NEGG) the computer online store that you order hard drives and pre builts from is trading at a dollar a share. Theyre in trouble but you could try and buy some for a dollar and hope it goes up to a buck fiddy and sell.. LOL

just a few random thoughts this AM
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote