Thread: Life Resume Template
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 08:27 AM   #38
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
The biggest sham now is employers (hr) that run everything through a computer. If you do not add key words in your answers/resume, the will not look at you to be interviewed.

Make sure you add words in your resume and skills that they want and need for a job.

Get on linkedin too.
I use to have a section titled "Experience with" that listed every piece of software I's ever worked with. Interviewers understood what I was doing and didn't mind. I eventually took it out and worked the software list into the resume.

Linked in is a must. You don't have a good public profile that matches your resume, I'd not interview you.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.