View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:39 AM   #40043
I'll **** anything that moves!

So today I had my daily drives to and from work. It's a short commute, and I had the radio on my usual sports talk nonsense. And again, these talking heads are barfing all over themselves about Russell Wilson, Daniel Jones, so on and so on and so on...

We've got an offseason of listening to these jagoffs speculate about Caleb Williams, Baker Mayfield, Bo Nix, Drake Maye, Justin Fields, Kirk Cousins, Kenny Pickett, Bryce Young, etc, etc... as well as the aforementioned Wilson and Jones...

And while I'm listening to these "experts" solve every NFL team's QB problem, I had to start laughing... This is just not something I, or any Chiefs fan has to worry about at all, and the feeling washed over me like a warm towel straight out of the dryer in January.

For soooooo many years, the QB position had consistently been a problem, with nothing but temporary fixes at best, and pure garbage at the worst of times. What was our problem, is now everyone else's, and the contentment I get out of not having to deal with that uncertainty anymore is positively bliss.

I just don't think it can be overstated enough how truly blessed we are as fans right now to not only finally have what has turned out to inarguably be a great QB we can all rely on for many years to come, but what could potentially be THE greatest QB to ever play the position and we get to watch this dude play for OUR team while everyone else scrambles to be number two, or in many cases, even have a seat at the table.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote