Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:12 PM   #228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
I've heard there are some questions about Mitchell's effort and for that reason the team interview process will be important for him.

He looks like a first-round lock to me, but if he's not instilling confidence in the interviews about his work ethic, then he could fall.
I have a hard time believing that Mahomes wants a guy who admits to going less than all out most of the time so he can go all out once in a while. Mahomes is so about knowing where everyone is at all times. How is Mahomes supposed to know that the guy will be where he is supposed to be, and when will he be there if he doesn't do it on a consistent basis?

I hope that makes sense.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote