Thread: Money 2024 Tax Season Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 03:16 PM   #56
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
For you, Wave is free (owned by HR Block) and I've heard good things about. I'm going to try Manger.io. Freshbooks is pretty cheap and probably has similar functionality to what you're using. Zipbooks is also free, and looks fairly appealing for bank-link classification type stuff.

thanks , Ill have to look at those. I have loved quickbooks, and I really like the fact it is online... so I think maybe its just different perspectives and the fact I didn't start out using (or ever even seeing) older versions.

I love that quick books captures every transaction from my checking and credit cards automatically and I can issue invoices. I don't write ANY (well , extremely rarely, and dont need to print them) checks any more, everything out here is automated.. (electronic payments)

So I think that the must have features are being able to capture transactions from multiple sources, the more automation the better. Also needs to do 1099's and track vendors and so forth

I think I pay about $1000 a year for quickbooks (medium sized 'small business' maybe 500k per year in expenses, and also income hopefully more than that LOL) , and that can be written off.. I never really even thought about it being cheap or expensive, just sort of went along with it... (its about 1/500th of my expenses) so it is good to know I have options and I will look into it (intuit?)... sorry couldnt resist..

thanks again.. not looking forward to learning another app but i mean if it is free and can do the same things, **** it

Last edited by Ming the Merciless; 03-05-2024 at 03:21 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.