Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:47 AM   #298
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
A lot of people would probably say there's no way Veach would spend money on a veteran RB, but if the value and fit is there I think he'd do it. I don't know what kind of money teams are going to throw at Barkley, but signing a guy like him goes a long way to making this offense drastically better for a much cheaper number than signing a veteran WR.

Barkley is likely out of the question, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one of these other big name veteran backs end up here on a modest deal.
I would sign the right RB if the value is appropriate.

This offense is very dependent on Kelce and Pacheco.

If either break we are in big trouble.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.