Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:22 AM   #287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I hope I'm wrong but I've never believed we were "close" or "making progress" or what ever superlative you want to use from these reporters...

It doesn't make one iota of sense for him not to get to FA if his main goal is to get paid and by all accounts it is...
He should have fired his agents. They are going to play the same stupid games they did last year and he's going to end up signing with some shitbag team so the Katz brothers can get paid. It never ceases to amaze me just how dumb these athletes can be. Wish Chris had someone in his life to help guide him besides these dipshits.

If something doesn't end up getting done, I won't be the least bit shocked.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.