Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 08:39 AM   #1981
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
It’s weird that you scream about production but now advocate for Burton.

You don't think I'm being fair now?

You can't point to anything that separates Mitchell from anyone in this class. He wasn't overly productive. He doesn't run great routes. He plays slow but runs fast in shorts. He didn't show strength in coverage. He never had to face a #1 CB. He never had to deal with much press. He didn't see much over-the-top coverage. He didn't get much zone LB attention because of Sanders. I mean the list goes on and ****ing on with things against him and very little except size, good hands, and the Olympics going for him. That's great.

So you have my gut feeling guy now too. Impressive analysis? You betchya. My boy runs a 4.45 at 6'0" 195 and has great hands. You're welcome.

Now if you want, you can point me to something of substance that indicates why, precisely, your boy is worthy of a 1st round pick. Hell, make a good point he should be a top 48 pick. That means he has to go higher than George Pickens did. "This dude's an Alpha" just doesn't quite do it for me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.