Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 11:38 AM   #187
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I like Mitchell, and have liked him (I think he was my first pick in the first offseason exercise I ran, or maybe in the second). I don't like him as much as you.

But still... I don't think 4.35 shows up very often on the field. The long TD down the middle against Texas where he has to track the ball over a shoulder is the only one highlight that really shows off that type of speed.

Better to have it in the tank than not have it, of course. And I know he did the interview where he talked about running routes at 80 percent or whatever to stay fresh all game. But I do think he'll have to give closer to max effort on all his routes in the NFL to be effective at that level.
I realize Brett Kollman is an entertainer but he made a solid point on Adonai.

He’s so smooth that he does not look fast. Whereas a Franklin is taking all these fast steps that go nowhere.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote