View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 04:35 PM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, I'm running out of reason not to like him at this point.

I prefer guys like Worthy, Mitchell, and Coleman, but I wouldn't hate it.
I don't understand Coleman's 40 time. Watching him play, he absolutely looks like he runs close to 4.4. His game speed is definitely different.

I would love Coleman at 32. He has so much potential, and I think Mahomes could abuse teams once they get on the same page. I really want a WR who Pat can throw 50/50 balls because he knows it's more like 80/20 for his guy.

Mitchell blew me away with his time. I expected mid 4.4s. He is a great route runner, has decent releases, and is very athletic and can do a lot of different things from the WR position.

I know that Worthy isn't a big receiver, and I want a big receiver, but how in TF could we pass up that speed along with his production and his ability to return kicks?

As a side note, I think Worthy demonstrates how ridiculous Tyreek Hill is, because Worthy runs fast, Tyreek does every single thing faster than any WR probably ever. Hill is the quickest quick twitch athlete I have ever seen.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.