Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:23 PM   #495
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Was just dumb.

If you want a polished system fit RB do that at the end of the 2nd or beginning go the 3rd.

And let players like Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DeAndre Swift, and Jonathan Taylor go by them.

Look at Pittman and Higgins value now.
The pick itself was bad. No defending that part.

I’m just talking about the philosophy behind it. Jonathan Taylor was the clear top running back and would’ve been a Homerun in hindsight.

The Chiefs failed in their evaluation of the running backs, but not their philosophy in taking one.

And I normally hate first round running backs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.