Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:17 PM   #493
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Hopefully we don't go off the board and take a WR of lesser talent at the end of the 1st.

Don't want a CEH this year.
CEH wasn’t a good pick, but I don’t disagree with the philosophy behind it.

The Chiefs zigged when the rest of the league zagged.

They picked their highest rated player at a position of need when no other team picked that same position. They were able to have their pick of any RB.

Now clearly, the Chiefs failed in their evaluation of that player somewhere (or maybe the injuries just ruined what could have been), but I don’t blame the Chiefs for their thought process on that pick.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.