View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 01:37 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
McConkey just feels so safe in this offense.

Like an instant 1,000 yards candidate. I just don’t have hardly any questions about his game.
I started the year actively not wanting to like him, but **** he killed the combine. If he’s a second rounder I’d swing on mims/guyton then move up for Ladd. I’d even be pretty happy with Brendan Rice. The kid knows how to get to where the balls going off script. He ran pretty poor and that’s could be beneficial. We’d still need a field stretcher. But rice and ladd/b.rice takes a lot of the stress for our middle field passing game off Kelce or could at least imo.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote