View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 01:01 PM   #3
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
When Missouri was 180th last year in defensive efficiency that didn't, um, raise a big red flag to any of you?

Also, what are you guys doing next Saturday? I thought we could all watch the LSU game together to see if they can really do it and go 0-18.
It was an incredibly undersized team that got routinely killed on the glass. That rating wasn't surprising. The canary in the coal mine might have been the Princeton game. They were completely embarrassed schematically, and the same issues have manifested this year.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.