View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 12:24 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Just reading the tea leaves. It’s not hard.

It’s Veach’s strategy, and most GMs, to attack positions like this when the board sets up this way.

Offense was tough this year. We shouldn’t be content to run it back like that even though it worked out this once.
I agree with that. I think just getting Mooney makes this offense better. Id like to see us get a RB who's a receiving threat too since McKinnon is getting up there in age but most of the biggest moves we can make are re-signing guys like Jones, Tranquill, etc
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.