View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 11:36 AM   #155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Britt Reid is a ****stain and should not get the benefit of the doubt. I don't care if his dad is a sweet jovial teddy bear.

Britt is a guy who was already running a drug ring out of his dads house. Now Im certainly willing to help ppl if its strictly substance abuse but he was also involved in a road rage incident where he pointed his gun at another motorist cuz he was mad.

Too many strikes for me.
Hey dumb ****er.... Reread my post. I said Britt Reid got everything he deserved and I'm fine if he would have spent all 3 years in prison. The parents were also shit stains for not having their kids buckled in car seats along the highway on a dark entrance ramp at night.... PERIOD.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.