Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:04 AM   #1876
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Just don't have the money for FA. That's why like I said I wouldn't be too bummed if we double dipped and gave ourselves the best chance of hitting on a cheap elite talent.

At this point the nightmare sceanrio is Chargers get Nabers, Bengals get Mitchell, Bills get Thomas and someone like the Texans get Franklin and Baltimore gets Worthy.

That would be...sub-optimal. Because as much as I like Wilson, Pearsall etc I think they represent a drop-off
If that happens then a good LT, CB, TE, DT, DE etc are likely to be on the board. We can then hopefully grab a wideout in the second round onwards. Going by your list Coleman, Leggett, Corley, Walker, Ladd, Polk, Baker etc would be an option. I don't think we should take a wideout in the first round just becuase others have tbh. If one of the very top guys are there then fine, do it. If not then pivot and be patient.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote