Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:42 AM   #176
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I have been suggesting people watch the career highlights for Worthy, because you can see his progression from his freshman year, and it also shows how tough he has is.

Also, I suggest the Georgia highlights for Mitchell. He looked more dynamic with the Bulldogs, but they do have probably one of the best staffs right now. Texas? Still building, maybe, but not at the Georgia Bulldog level.

Before today I would have been fine with Mitchell at 32 (as long as Thomas and Franklin weren't available) but now I know he will most likely be gone.
Yeah pre combine I had it as Franklin, Mitchell, Worthy , with Mitchell closing the gap. I figured if the 40s were similar I MIGHT prefer Mitchell because his route running is a step above for savvy. Now I'm fully onboard for Mitchell. Probably, marginally, I'd go for Worthy over Franklin now.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.