Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:26 AM   #174
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I prefer Mitchell to Worthy but that speed...is insane. He could obviously break but I'd trust Reid to put him in situations he can succeed. Man this is a great year to need a WR
I have been suggesting people watch the career highlights for Worthy, because you can see his progression from his freshman year, and it also shows how tough he has is.

Also, I suggest the Georgia highlights for Mitchell. He looked more dynamic with the Bulldogs, but they do have probably one of the best staffs right now. Texas? Still building, maybe, but not at the Georgia Bulldog level.

Before today I would have been fine with Mitchell at 32 (as long as Thomas and Franklin weren't available) but now I know he will most likely be gone.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.