View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 03:05 PM   #147
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I lost my passport in the Bangkok airport. That was fun.

I went to an information booth and they didn't have it. I asked if they could call around. They said no one had it. Finally at the last minute I spotted another information booth. Walked up and it was sitting right on their desk. I had to sprint like a mile and just barely made the flight.
Crazy, I literaly met the couple and thanked them. Not a lot positive I can say about Milwaukee, but those folks represented Wisconsin well.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote