View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:00 PM   #175
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
CW is the consensus #1 pick in the draft. Pat wasn't and was trying to prove himself to teams that wanted Trubisky and Watson.

Young didn't throw at the combine and was still taken #1. I don't remember if Lawrence did or not.
Yeah, and I wouldn't have taken Young #1 overall. What was he hiding (besides being tiny and having a meh arm)? Stroud, OTOH, looked like a monster. Wonder who got the better end of that deal?

Also, forget about being Pat. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort like Pat, you aren't going to BE Pat. Hell, Pat's got three rings and I bet he'd STILL attend the combine simply to compete.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote