View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:10 AM   #328
Starter

Got my fanatics hoodie with the logos down the sleeve. I’ll keep it. Better than last years for sure.

The screen printing is totally fine. It’s puffy like a high priced sweatshirt should be, not obviously thin heat transferred crap as before. The size/shape is a little questionable. I got an XL and it’s just very straight. Usually a hoodie tapers a bit at the waist and is wider in the chest area. It’s kind of the same width the whole way, like a box, so it’s a bit snug pulling it over your head, shoulders, and chest, but fine in es it’s on. The material could for sure be thicker, but this will be a lightweight hoodie to wear.

Fanatics definitely sucks, but this one is close enough and I like the design so I’ll keep it. It’s overpriced for what it is, but so is most of the gear in this thread and all championship type stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.