Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 08:15 PM   #1599
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Really liking Corey’s balance and change of direction. 5’11” 220 and a 4.43 is crazy. Hes one of the first 5 guys I’m digging into so it may just be puppy love but damn!
I had written him off as maybe a 3rd rounder until the senior bowl. His routes were precise and his short area quickness was excellent. Plus, his contact balance is outstanding. With a 40 time like that, I’m not sure he will make it to our 2nd round pick.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about