View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:02 PM   #3690
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Might not be for you then. Especially once you get into the late game, there's some difficulty spikes on par with Dark Souls (**** YOU HELL HOUSE)
I'm definitely not a fan of Dark Souls but if it's too hard I have Cheat engine for single player and can self adjust the difficulty to what I like. Ya I don't play for achievements or any of that garbage, that was an xbox thing I never paid attention to. If you can select turn based then I might try it otherwise ya it's not for me.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.