View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 05:50 PM   #3688
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Not for 3 months. I believe there's a way to make it turn based but it's way more action oriented this time around. Still got the same abilities as far as Limit Breaks and timed bars for Special Attacks but in the meantime you're constantly attacking, dodging, and blocking as well. This game has refined it even more from what I've seen. It's a pretty damn good gameplay loop.
I just remember the super over powered fun limit breaks, it felt like a movie when I used them.

I prefer turn based in these games though.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.