Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:47 PM   #1588
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Other than DK...I dunno that I'd really call any of those guys true "Stars" though. They're all really good and I'd love to have them, but they're also types of players that come out in the draft yearly.
I mean it's hard to say that a guy who would've started his career with 5 straight 1,000 yard seasons had he not missed 3 games as a rookie isn't a 'star' but I do see your point.

Terry McLaurin isn't a game-changer. He's not a guy you have to gameplan for or you'll lose like Tyreek or Jefferson.

He's just a really good wide receiver. Probably the sort of guy we'd like to see Rice develop into. A guy who you CAN win a championship with if he's your best receiver but not the sort of guy who's going to drag you to one.

But by that kind of definition there are, what, 8 'star' receivers in the NFL? A dozen tops, right?

Seems like semantics really. We've missed on a few damn good players. But that's the draft. Nobody bats 1.000.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.